BWAHAHA (Blair’s Week Attempts at Haha’s) 2/21 – 2/27: I guess all that panic was worth it since Snowmageddon actually happened here in Alabama. Average snowfall for my area was 7.75″ with some places reporting over 9″. In my backyard we got 7.67″ (based on the average of five measurements on a large flat non-grass & non-concrete surface). That’s a lot of snow for Alabama. Our personal record at our house was 11.96″ back in 2011. The record for Huntsville was set in the 60’s at 17.1″. Craziness!!!! I’ll put up a blog entry for my storm chasing that day. And now we’ll likely get some more ice and snow this coming Wednesday and Thursday. Well, I guess we had it coming since we started issuing gay marriage licenses. <evil grin>
This week brought me a ray of happiness and sunshine as Jimmy did this on his show. One of the things that pisses me off the most is anti-vaxxers who espouse their ignorance every day and cause more and more people to fall for their claptrap, thus reducing herd immunity and bringing back diseases we had practically eliminated thanks to vaccines. So to see this on a mainstream show put a giant grin on my face. Way to go Jimmy!!!!
Then I found this gem. I don’t know how I missed this back in 2008, but I’m happy I found it today.
- This storm is taking forever to get here. From 0300 to 0900 and now extended again. If it sits over us as long as it sat over Texas, we could see inches on the higher side of the “possible.” Or it’ll just fucking rain.
- If you work out of the home, a “snow day” don’t mean a damn thing. Enjoy your day off assholes! ;)
- A lot of people are talking about their sexual exploits from last night on social media. We don’t care how many inches you got last night!
- “I’ve noticed that about your people, Doctor. You find it easier to understand the death of one than the death of a million.” #RIPSpock
140 CHARACTER ASSASSINATIONS:
- Momma said knock you out, Rick gonna knock you out! #TWD #TheWalkingDead #deadbuzz
- Playing Chicken With Doing Dishes #RoommatesIn5Words @midnight
- Oh, rents due? My bad. #RoommatesIn5Words @midnight
- What is that fucking smell? #RoommatesIn5Words @midnight