BWAHAHA (Blair’s Week Attempts at Haha’s) 3/21 – 3/27: Ah, Spring… when the bugs come out and start mating, when the birds wake you up in the morning because they’re honry and O’Dark Thirty, when the smell of freshly mowed dogshit wafts in the gentle breezes and everyone starts their sneezes. Ah… Spring.
My grass literally went from brown to needing to be mowed in a week. Not even a week after mowing my grass for the first time… freezing temps. Fuckin’ weather! At least I got to do a little bit of chasing as the cold front came through. Nothing major, just chasing cloud formations. Many people think storm chasers are about the tornadoes. Don’t get me wrong, the tornado is the icing on the cake on top of a cherry on a sundae, but we chase for the sky: the clouds, the rain, the cloud formations, the beauty, etc. I’ll chase on a partly cloud day just to watch the beauty of the tiny clouds rolling around in the sky. It’s the Troposphere that gets us excited: Tornadoes just send us over the top.
Speaking of storms, don’t forget to check out my new blog entry for this upcoming storm season: North Alabama: Are You Storm Ready?
- Whoever in the Aviwxchasers.Com car keeps saying “it’s large,” they remind me of the movie Popeye.
140 CHARACTER ASSASSINATIONS:
- I will not read comments on news items about Ted Cruz. I will not read comments on news items about Ted Cruz. I will not read comments… #Cruz2016
- Senator Ted Cruz’n for a bruz’n #Cruz2016
- “Take On Windows ME” by A-ha #InternetASong @midnight
- “Ocean Blue Waffle” by ABC #InternetASong @midnight
- “Mexican Pandora” by Wall of Voodoo #InternetASong @midnight
- “Ride Like The Windows Explorer” by Christopher Cross #InternetASong @midnight
- “Bette Davis iTunes” by Kim Carnes #InternetASong @midnight
- “WWW, WWW, WWW, WWW” by Crash Test Dummies #InternetASong @midnight
- “(Nothing But) 1800Flowers.Com” by Talking Heads #InternetASong @midnight
- “Just A Googleo (I Ain’t Got Nobody)” by David Lee Roth #InternetASong @midnight
- “Huffington Post Post Modern Man” by DEVO #InternetASong @midnight
- “Doll-Dagga BuzzFeed-BuzzFeed Ziggety-Zag” by Marilyn Manson #InternetASong @midnight
- “Amazoned and Confused” by Neil Diamon #InternetASong @midnight
- “Instagram Club Hit (You’ll Dance to Anything)” by The Dead Milkmen #InternetASong @midnight