BWAHAHA (Blair’s Week Attempts at Haha’s) 1/17 – 1/23: First, let me start off by saying, THE MOTHERFUCKING SEAHAWKS ARE GOING TO THE MOTHERFUCKING SUPER BOWL!!!!!!! I’ve been a Seahawks fan since I was 13-years-old. I spent almost 30 years watching them lose and lose and lose and lose. And now, two years in a MOTHERFUCKING ROW!!!!! If you’re not a football fan, the next week is going to suck for you on social media.
So the State of the Union happened as well. I always enjoy watching the reaction of the Congress as the President speaks and what they do and do not decide to clap for and stand up for. It’s a great way to check out the mindset of each party. I’ve decided to start calling it the State of the Loonion. My observations based on the behavior of Republicans during the State of the Loonion Address:
- Republicans be like, “Fuck child care.”
- Republicans be like, “Fuck equal pay for women.”
- Republicans be like, “Fuck community college.”
- Republicans be like, “Fuck climate change and fuck future generations.”
- Republicans be like, “Fuck gay rights.”
- Republicans be like, “Fuck women’s access to health care.”
- Republicans be like, “Fuck the right to vote.”
- Republicans be like, “Fuck better politics.”
- Republicans be like, “Fuck the fact that Democrat and Republican citizens agreed with Obama 90% of the time on Bing Pulse tonight.”
Yeah, the Bing Pulse minute-by-minute poll showed Republicans and Democrats agreeing at least 90% of the time with everything Obama was saying. The red and blue lines were almost exactly the same throughout the entire speech. Independents were all over the place and looked like arrhythmia on an EKG, but that’s normal for them. So if Republican citizens agreed with almost everything Obama said… why are Republican leaders so against everything he said? Methinks your base is narrower than thou doth think!
- Thanks to YouTube’s random recommendations, I just discovered Japanese Steampunk.
- I tried to type “Go Colts” and auto correct changed it to “Go Clits.” I’m more surprised that Clits is in my phone’s dictionary.
- If the Patriots did use deflated balls, I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure.
- Ready to watch the State of the Loonion.
- In the “I wish I had thought of this category:” Rich people: the reason your conspiracy theory is nonsense. Silly… but true.
- Osmosis: Becoming fans of Donny & Marie after hearing their songs at a friend’s house. Side note: you shouldn’t be friend with that person.
- Me: “Your dog and I have known each other for almost seven years.” GF: “But we’ve only known each other for about a year.” Me: “Exactly.”
- Mutineer: someone who climbs hills instead of mountains.
- Support LGBT rights? Don’t read the comments on articles about Alabama. The bigots are showing their asses and you don’t want to see it.
- Victory in Alabama for those who don’t let a Bronze Age book tell us who people can and cannot love.
140 CHARACTER ASSASSINATIONS:
- I drink so Lele b bow that I’m a librettist arty veining. 8 necessary to Dino now. #DrunkTexting
- Someone has some Green Bay NFC Champs shirts on sale somewhere. @Seahawks are #SuperbowlBound
- The Bookie of Life #ToughGuyRomComs @midnight
- Pinch Hitter Perfect #ToughGuyRomComs @midnight
- Shredding Crashers #ToughGuyRomComs @midnight
- American Pie Hard (With a Vengeance) #ToughGuyRomComs @midnight
- There’s Something About Gary Cooper #ToughGuyRomComs @midnight
- Menchanted #ToughGuyRomComs @midnight
- The Housearrest Brony #ToughGuyRomComs @midnight
- Pretty in Pink Spray from a .50cal Bullet #ToughGuyRomComs @midnight
- Youv’e Got Male Pattern Baldness #ToughGuyRomComs @midnight
- Boxanne #ToughGuyRomComs @midnight