BWAHAHA (Blair’s Week Attempts at Haha’s) 12/13 – 12/19: Very slow week. I had a Vapemas party and spent most of my free time getting ready for the holidays and enjoying playing PS3 with my daughter who is visiting from college. I didn’t do any captions this week or participate in @Midnight’s Hashtag Wars. But hey, I accomplished a bunch of shit in my real life!
- Story Time: The Mass Casualty Curse
- Fireball with Redds (or Angry Orchard). OMG!
- Just caught the dog pretending to eat so that the cat wouldn’t eat her food. PRETENDING TO EAT! Seriously?!?!?
- Finally! Some Christmas lights set to good music! VNV Nation is amazing and you should check ’em out!
- Daughter: “How many of those did I have?” / Me: “5” / Her: “That’s it?” / Me: “That’s one shy of a six-pack.” / Her: “Oh yeah.” #Newbie21yo
- If I was in Nebraska looking at the clouds I’m seeing I’d say it would snow later today. But I’m in Alabama… so who effin’ knows.
- I set the microwave for four minutes, but I’m pretty sure it took eight.
- In a few more days I’ll stick to tradition and watch my favorite Christmas movie of all time: Die Hard. (Followed by Lethal Weapon)
- If you joined Facebook five days ago, are a member of 400 groups, and try to join my groups… I know you’re a spammer. #InstantBlock
140 CHARACTER ASSASSINATIONS:
- I met you while looking for my girlfriend at the battered women’s shelter. #MissedConnections