BWAHAHA (Blair’s Week Attempts at Haha’s) 4/4 – 4/10: This was a super fun week for us. We went to Memphis to enjoy the sights, sounds, and foods. We also got to hang out with some friends I haven’t seen in a couple of years since I left the movement. Going back into that scene there were a few times where I was reminded of why I left the movement in the first place. What’s the movement? I’m not going to explain it. It’s too long of a story. Those who know what I’m talking about benefit here.
Thanks to recent events, we’re more broke than normal. That made the decision to go or not to Memphis a tough one. We had already paid for the hotels months ago. So we just had to come up with gas and food costs. This meant that the money we did spend needed to count. So eating at places with horrible food just really pissed us off. Ribs are ribs are ribs, right? Well, they should be. What should separate a place is not the meat, but the sauce. Unfortunately, there are places that don’t know how to cook the meat properly. The only reason they still exist is because of tourism (I’m still irked at myself for falling into a tourist trap). The locals do not eat there because they know better. Well, now we know better too. If you do know how to cook the meat so it’s perfect, you better have a damn good sauce! So why were two places using fucking Kraft BBQ sauce? Seriously!?!?!?!? If you didn’t buy it off the shelf and actually made it yourself, why would you make a sauce that tastes just fucking like Kraft BBQ sauce?
The crazy part of the trip was that everything we wanted to do was closed. Mud Island opened up the weekend after our visit. The Botanical Gardens were closed for a stupid Easter Egg hunt (fuck you Easter Bunny, you fascist commie neo-Nazi pig). The Civil Rights Museum was closed because it was the anniversary of the assassination of MLK. We actually decided to go to that, but realized quickly that it was way too crowded and parking and traffic were a nightmare. So we spent our days and most nights on Beale St. That was just fine with us.
- Listening to foreign tourists is always fun. “German German German German Memphis best ribs German German Elvis German German German.”
- I just thought the world should know that Suzie is in the bathroom singing Staying Alive by the Bee Gees. I love that woman! LOL
- When I see other players on a Destiny map, I go help them. But here I am, fighting all the big stuff… by myself. LOL
- Seriously, deodorant is a thing. Fucking use it! We don’t want to smell you from fifteen feet away. Oh, and patchouli makes it worse. Ugh!
- Current playlist… I’m sensing a theme here…
- I’m So Sick
- I Can’t Breathe
- Sick and Tired
- Sickliest Creep
- Down With The Sickness
- I Rage Quit My Life #MyTombstoneIn5Words @midnight
- He Died Screaming… At Republicans #MyTombstoneIn5Words @midnight
- Miracle He Lived That Long #MyTombstoneIn5Words @midnight
- Poor Fellow Drowned in Jell-O #MyTombstoneIn5Words @midnight
- Stupid Mortals Crucified Me Again #MyTombstoneIn5Words @midnight
- Quit Smoking, Died While Exercising #MyTombstoneIn5Words @midnight
- Took His Ball & Went Home #MyTombstoneIn5Words @midnight
- Failed To Start the Zombiepocalypse #MyTombstoneIn5Words @midnight
- Missed It By This Much #MyTombstoneIn5Words @midnight
- Hey, Someone Video Tape This #MyTombstoneIn5Words @midnight
- Wow, Lightning Does Strike Twice #MyTombstoneIn5Words @midnight
- Lasted Longer Than Four Hours #MyTombstoneIn5Words @midnight