BWAHAHA (Blair’s Week Attempts at Haha’s) 3/14 – 3/20: I had a really awesome birthday. I didn’t want a birthday party and just asked my friends to come over and play Karaoke Against Humanity with me. But they brought me presents and made it awesome anyway. I got plenty of hot stuff, some alcohol, and goodies, and I got this amazing handmade figurine of me made by my friend Cory. It’s fucking awesome (pic below)! What is Karaoke Against Humanity you ask? Well, you play Cards Against Humanity like normal, but the reader chooses the worst card (in addition to the winning card) and the person who played that card has to sing a random karaoke song to the rest of the players. The way I do it is I pick “songs everyone should know” based on several lists and compile them into a numbered file and then the loser has to pick a random number out of a bowl and sing that number. No one knows what you’re going to sing until it appears on the screen. Don’t know the song? Too fucking bad… just make that shit up.
- Caught a vendor selling fake gems at the Rock & Gem show. UGH, what a rock tease!
- The IRS mileage rate is now $0.575/mile. Might be time for a trip somewhere…
140 CHARACTER ASSASSINATIONS:
- Osmosis: When you lose a couple of pounds listening to Marie Osmond talk about NutriSystem. #NewDefinitions
- I guess we got tired of just zombies getting killed and were like, let’s kill humans tonight. #TWD #DeadBuzz
- Only the good die young. #TWD #DeadBuzz #RIPNoah
- Interstellar would have been a better movie if the wormhole went to #Poopiter @midnight