BWAHAHA (Blair’s Week Attempts at Haha’s) 2/14 – 2/20: Alabama and some other parts of the South got dumped on this week a couple of times. Cities shut down as Snowmageddon started and the Snowpocalypse began. Sure, we give the South shit for it, but to be fair, there’s no reason for them to invest in the resources to deal with the snow that occurs rarely down here. It would just be a waste of tax dollars. So enjoy your snow day at home. Well, unless you’re like me and work at home, which means you never get a snow day – it just means you have to deal with everyone else being at home with you when you’re normally by yourself. I’ll put up a separate blog entry with all the snow pictures and videos of the roads, etc.
Valentine’s Day happened, as it always does. I’m not a fan of Valentine’s Day for many reasons and I was worried about having to go through the crap this year since this is Suzie and I’s first Valentine’s Day together. But nope, Suzie is amazing and all we did was have a nice dinner at home: steak and crab legs. Well, she ate the crab legs, because the only seafood I like is hushpuppies.
- I love you the same today as I did yesterday, but apparently I’m supposed to love you more for 24 hours because today everyone has VD.
- The combination of payday, Valentine’s Day, and the coming Snowpocalypse made the stores a madhouse today. I’ll go grocery shopping later.
- Finishing out Valentine’s by watching UFC with my honey. One more reason to love her.
- To warm me up, a big bowl of grits, with cayenne added for extra warmth. At least one thing the South got right.
- Had to pick up Suzie because she didn’t want to drive in this mess. So I get to instead. To be fair, I love driving in it.
140 CHARACTER ASSASSINATIONS:
- Zombiepocalypse Tip: the rabies virus will die when cooking meat. Mmm, BBQ dog. #TheWalkingDead #TWD
- The narwhal song just reminds me to not use Sprint. #AdvertisingFail