BWAHAHA (Blair’s Week Attempts at Haha’s) 11/22 – 11/28: Racists didn’t fail us this last week and easily identified themselves for deletion, unfriending, blocking, etc. Look, I don’t care if you think Darren Wilson was innocent or guilty. I really don’t. But what I do care about is if you’re so fucking stupid that you actually think he’s a hero. I also care if you’re referring to rioting black people as “animals” but when white people destroy a city after their favorite sports team wins or loses, you refer to them as “stupid drunk kids.” I don’t care if you have privilege, because there’s nothing wrong with privilege, per se, the problem is when you don’t recognize your privilege and you don’t recognize the lack of privilege in others. If you think because you grew up in a trailer park with an alcoholic redneck dad that somehow you’re not a privileged white male… well, you’re a twit who doesn’t understand how privilege actually works and you’re making an ass of yourself. So just shut up. Please.
I spent most of this week avoiding social media to avoid getting pissed at idiots. Also because of Thanksgiving. So I didn’t participate in any Caption Central, #HashtagWar, etc. So… small blog entry this week. I hope everyone had a safe and awesome Turkey Day!
- I’m a magnet for these morons. It’s as if they don’t see me. This moron not only pulled out in front of me, but pulled so far out into the center lane that it looked like he was going left and I was in the clear. Then… turns right in front of me. Luckily I was paying attention and didn’t hit him.
- I’m on a woo woo train heading to Wooville. Definitely getting off at the next stop. Okay, can’t get off that easy, someone send Steven Segal to come rescue me. I’m totally under siege.
- White privilege rearing it’s head in stupid Facebook comments in 5… 4… 3… 2…
- I was feeling a little down yesterday and needed a pick-me-up. So I called a taxi.
- After dusting the furniture, my Man Card was restored when I saved the day by fixing the vacuum. #SexistChores
- I think I’m the only one actively using ‘Ello. It’s like talking to myself in there.
- Reminiscing back to the days when Hip Hop was actually good and I was breakdancing in Junior High.
- I hate that stores are open making people work on Thanksgiving. I just bought a cherry pie at Kroger. #SelfAwareHypocrite
- Enjoying the Cloupor T8! Hits great with massive clouds. #ForeverVaping